Thursday, August 6, 2009

Doug Valentine's Videos

When I first found this site, I didn't bookmark it (I mean Delicious it), and then I couldn't find it again. I raved about it over lunch with my friend, Barbara, and she found it. She was as excited as I was about the creative and motivating possibilities that this technology could provide. After I commented on his blog, Doug wrote back to me with information about the tools that he uses for animation. I'm hoping to keep in touch with him. He's close by (in Melissa ISD) and is obviously an exciting, talented, and fun elementary librarian.


Find more videos like this on Texas School Librarians

2 comments:

  1. Becky -- Thank you for introducing me to Doug Valentine & his videos. TOO CLEVER!! And what a nice guy to make his creative work available to other educators. I shall delicious it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky,
    I ran across your blog. Thanks for the nice comments. I didn't know if I gave you my Glog address. This is how I am going to use the reviews in our school's "Star Trek" theme this year:
    http://mckilloplibrary.glogster.com/McKillop-Book-Reviews1/

    ReplyDelete

States I've Visited
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com