Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thing 23: Summarize Your Thoughts About This Program

I’ve reached Thing 23! I know that I’m not finished learning about all of these "things." I’ll be going back to explore them and making plans for ways to use and share what I’ve learned.

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? I’ve enjoyed so many of the exercises! My favorites include the image generators, Delicious, LibraryThing, and creating videocasts. I know that these will all be part of my plans for this year.


How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
This program has cemented my belief that there is so much to learn and discover in the world. Learning is what makes life exciting and each day a new day.


Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I was surprised at the number of people who are involved in Library 2.0. I’m taking away a hope of strengthening this community of support. Every “thing” that I explored provided something unexpected and helpful.


What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I loved the concept of this program! Everything was presented so thoroughly. There were a couple of links that didn’t work for me, but other than that, I can’t think of any way that the program’s format could be improved.


If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
If another discovery program like this was offered in the future, I would love to participate. Please let me know if this happens! I like the idea of maintaining this blog as an educational journal and sharing it with my colleagues.


How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD ?

One word to describe my experience with the 23 Things learning activities would be “ENERGIZING!"


Thank you so much for your help and for providing this opportunity!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing :) - kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great that there is such a vast community that all of us can share with and learn from?

    Congratulations on completing your adventure in the L2p playground. Hope you will keep posting so we all can continue sharing.

    ReplyDelete

States I've Visited
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com