Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thing 6: Mashups and Third Party Sites

There are so many things to explore...the hours slip by! It was fun to play with Mosaic Maker. I’m going to try to use that for a birthday card this week. Trading Card Maker has so many possibilities for our early elementary library. I made one featuring my cat, Moo, who would have loved to spend his days on some reader's lap in the library. I think that I’ll use that tool this summer to make cards with student photos and their recommendations from their summer reading. I’ll display the Trading Cards with the books. The kids will love it!

3 comments:

  1. the summer reading recommendations sounds great...how fun that would be to have those avaialble when everyone comes back...great way to promote great books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that idea. I have a Pre-K-5 campus and can see using the trading cards for Bluebonnets as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea using their pictures as trading cards. Love your picture of the two dogs. They look just like mine - labs!

    ReplyDelete

States I've Visited
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com