Friday, June 12, 2009

Thing 7: Google Tools

I now have an iGoogle page. I'm still playing with the gadgets and moving them on and off my page trying to decide which ones to keep. I added a link to my blog and a feed to a blog that I follow. I have the Dallas News, gmail, YouTube, and a daily joke. I shared a virtual pet gadget with my daughter who has always had a monkey on her Christmas wish list. I haven't used Google advanced search before now, but it sure makes finding specific information on the web much easier. I set up Google alerts for children's books and school libraries. I'll be excited to read what comes from those. There is so much more to Google than I ever imagined!

No comments:

Post a Comment

States I've Visited
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com