Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thing 18: Online Productivity Tools

I registered and explored Google Docs. I started out with the tour and then browsed the template gallery. I made note of several of the templates that might come in handy in my own personal life. The wedding spreadsheet might be helpful with one daughter’s spring wedding plans. The Baby Feeding Diary and Baby Soft Album might be fun for the daughter expecting twins in the fall. I think that Google Docs offers a great opportunity for sharing information for collaboration. I’m so used to using Microsoft Office that it would take some time to feel my way through the online tool. It would be great to be able to access documents from any computer. I know that I will be giving Google Docs some more attention.

1 comment:

  1. Another great ting about google docs is the collaboration. You can type in the document and your typing appears in your collaborator's open document (in the same document of course).

    ReplyDelete

States I've Visited
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com